Monday, March 20, 2006

#17 - Top 5 Simpsons Characters (Non-Family)

Top 5: Simpsons Characters (Non-Family)
  1. Ralph Wiggum
  2. Sideshow Bob
  3. Mr. Burns
  4. Troy McClure
  5. Duffman
First off, I'm sorry that this has become a weekly blog. I wanted to keep up the pace, but maintaing the daily photo blog and this blog was impossible. I'll just make sure to only pick the best topics for the weekly Top 5. On with the show!

Ralph has always been a memorable and entertaining character. If anyone wants to argue, I have 4 words for you: "I bent my Wookie."

Sideshow Bob has been the focus of some of the best Simpsons episodes. Kelsey Grammer always does a great job and ensures a great show everytime he appears.

Mr. Burns is a classic character that you can't imagine the show without. I love every episode that shows how feeble he is.

Tory McClure makes the list to gives props to Phil Hartman. It's been 8 years since he died, and we all still miss him.

Some might wonder why Duffman made the list at #5. I wanted to put Moe there, but lets be honest, it just wouldn't be very Moe to let him on the list.

Moe Szyslak: The saddest cartoon character ever.

Honorable mention:
Hans Moleman

Uter

Inanimate Carbon Rod

Zutroy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww..you can't beat Ralph. Good #1 choice

I'd like to add a couple of my faves to your honourable mentions list:

1) Chief Wiggum: "How do you like that, it's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purpose of gambling"

2) Cletus the Slackjawed Yokel: "Hot damn! No more sittin in the dirt at the drive-in"

3) Milhouse: "But I'm All Milhouse! Plus, my mom says I'm the handsomest guy in school!"

5:11 PM  
Blogger RYAN said...

Honourable mention must also go to Captain Horatio McCallister, Harrrr-right?

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inanimate carbon rod. bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

adrienne

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home