Monday, March 06, 2006

Day 12 - Reality TV Shows

Top 5: Reality TV Shows
  1. American Idol (Fox)
  2. The Amazing Race (CBS)
  3. Survivor (CBS)
  4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition (ABC)
  5. The Apprentice (NBC)
American Idol is still the king of Reality TV. It's irrelevant that Kelly Clarkson has been the only super successful Idol. It is still super entertaining television. The Amazing Race is back after a terrible "family edition". It is one of the few shows that I watch on a weekly basis. Survivor has fallen in recent years, but I still have a sentimental place for it:
Oh Colleen Haskell ... what are you up to these days?

Amber Brkich. Damn you Rob.

Even though I want to set Extreme Makeover: Home Edition's Ty Pennington on fire, the show is just feel good TV and is always fun to watch. I honestly would have put The Surreal Life on the list, but I have to respect The Apprentice even if I have never watched it. (I wouldn't have heared the end of it from Sam) However, the episode of the Surreal Life 5 when the housemates played baseball against the celebirty impersonators was one of the most entertaining moments in TV history. They had a Jose Canseco look-alike that played better than the real Jose Canseco. Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home